17 June 2013
Photo Credit: Yutaka Tsutano
1. You can’t upload Red Phone, the Android program that encrypts and secures all calls against NSA eavesdropping.
2. You can’t shut off Obama’s Presidential Notifications that AT&T has so graciously mandated for all iPhone users.
3. It’s difficult to remove the symbol of the “Apple” on the back of the device, an icon praising Adam and Eve’s decision to rebel against God and taste of the forbidden fruit (it’s also common knowledge that Apple sold its first PC for $666.66).
4. Any time you run out of power, you cannot simply replace the battery with a charged, spare battery because Apple has designed the iPhone without a removable battery.
5. There are far more open source, free programs available on the non-iPhone Android platforms, there are other phones with better displays, and there are many phones now available with better processing power.